My Ripple Blanket

My Ripple Blanket

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ripple For Your Dishes



I have been on a Ripple Roll.  The last few weeks I have created two ripple scarves and this week I am loving ripple dishcloths.  Again from the pattern posted here http://thecrochetcaretaker.blogspot.com/2013/12/ripple-scarf-and-yarn-glorious-yarn.html


 
Why not add more ripples to your dishwater?  If you have to wash dishes at least do it with a colorful dishcloth.  It might make the job much less of a chore.  Well maybe not, but it wouldn't hurt.  Haha.  The yarn is Debbie Bliss DK Cotton imported from Italy.  It is so soft!  You could definitely use these pretties as a spa cloth too.  

Have you been creating anything this week?  Making something to brighten these winter months up? 

Take a peek at my Etsy shop for these beauties and other fun dish and wash cloths.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetCaretaker?ref=si_shop

Have an awesome week!  Be sure to make or do something to brighten your days!

Teresa ~ The Crochet Caretaker

14 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty. Love the colors!! I knitted my first washcloth a few weeks ago. I'll be posting it in my blog this coming week!! Isn't there something delightful about a handmade washcloth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I could make one of these as a duster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ripple look for a dishcloth. I have been making lots of new scarf patterns and now I am working on a knit shawl and a crochet tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa, I love these dishcloths that you made. Do you have a free pattern available to make these? TFS I saw this on Yesterfoods party.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle
    julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie - You can find the link to the ripple pattern in my blogpost. I used a beginning chain of 37 and followed the pattern from there. Have fun with it!

      Delete
  5. This is such a fun idea. I used to have a neighbor that would make these in her spare time and they really work well. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dishcloths are so cute.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't crochet but my sister does so I'm sender her your link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter is making me some of those now! LOVE those for washing dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Those are too pretty to wash dishes with!! My aunt crochets, knits..she does it all. I am going to have to enlist her to make me something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty , love the colours!!. Thanks for sharing on this week's serenity saturday link party. Check back next week to see if you were featured

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete